Christos Dimopoulos is currently holding the positions of Associate Professor of Computer Science & Engineering, Dean of the School of Sciences, Director of the Decision Support & Systems Optimisation research laboratory (DSSO), and Assistant Director of the Center of Excellence in Risk & Decision Sciences (CERIDES) in European University Cyprus. His research focuses in the areas of Decision Sciences and Educational Technology. He has significant experience as Scientific Coordinator or Research Collaborator in a large number of projects. His research accomplishments also include the publication of a considerable number of journal articles and book chapters.
No posts found.
- Franco, the popular game and ethnocentric conduct in modern Spanish football
- Fascism, separatism and the ultrás: Discrimination in Italian football
- Playing Politics with Charisma: Archbishop Makarios III and the Cyprus Issue
- Black, blanc and beur: French football’s ‘foreign legion’
- Turkey’s Foreign Policy Options: Europe, the US or Central Asia?