Eleni Theodorou is Assistant Professor in Social Foundations of Education at the European University Cyprus where she teaches courses in the social and cultural foundations of education. She earned her doctorate from the University of Virginia with a focus on anthropology of education. Her research interests include sociological and anthropological constructions of childhood, children’s identities, multicultural education politics and policy, family involvement, and sociological understandings of teacher professional identities, mainly investigated through qualitative research methodologies. Her work has been published in international peer review journals and in edited book volumes.
No posts found.
- Franco, the popular game and ethnocentric conduct in modern Spanish football
- Fascism, separatism and the ultrás: Discrimination in Italian football
- Playing Politics with Charisma: Archbishop Makarios III and the Cyprus Issue
- Black, blanc and beur: French football’s ‘foreign legion’
- Turkey’s Foreign Policy Options: Europe, the US or Central Asia?